View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #4209
EJ_92606
Rider
 
EJ_92606's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Oddometer: 1,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjenn View Post
Sorry if I quoted you out of context. Sounds like we're in agreement. But.... I do think waiting for the GSA is not a bad strategy if you're going to be going deep in the bush and want all the protection bits anyway. Chance for BMW to get the bugs out too.

- Mark
I can't wait...I want it now! #2 on the list at my dealer for the GS.
EJ_92606 is offline   Reply With Quote