I am looking for some information about riding in Ural mountains. I was there 2,5 years ago, but I just crossed it going from west to the east. Now I think it's a pity as pictures from mountains in Ural mountain range are spectacular!
I found very little information about getting there by motorcycle so my question are:
1. Are there good roads/any roads if I want to get to northern part of Ural?
2. Problems with getting fuel?
3. When to come? I have read that snow keeps there to June and in late August is back again. Is that true? What about the temperatures?
4. How close can I get on my motorcycle for example to Narodnaya Mountain?
5. Is it true that when you go to Narodnaya you have to pass national park and pay some crazy money? How much?
6. Is it true that when trekking in mountains you would better carry lot of food with you?
7. Bears? Wolves?
Thank you for answers, I would really love to discover this part of the world.