View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:19 AM   #209
MizzouRider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50 View Post
Thank you so for posting. Your RR is like the old radio shows of the 40's, "Stay tuned next week, when we bring you another great adventure...". I know it's gotta be difficult sometimes, for you to sit down and create the wonderful narratives you do for us, but it is greatly appreciated.

I found out about your RR from another MC forum, don't remember which, but have read every post on this thread, and am looking forward to every word you print, in the future. At my age, I will never be able to undertake such an adventure, so it makes reading yours all the more rewarding for me. Thanks. tomp dd50
+1,000. Very well said. I check all the time to see if you've updated your report. It's great..
The only difference between dirtdreamer and myself, as far as his comments go, is I'm leaving in June for Alaska..
Dream come true for me. I'll be riding with three other guys, and we don't have much time.
I'd love to be able to do the trip, exactly as you did. Thanks again for taking the time to post
IBA#32778 2008 R1200GSA 2007 G650XChallenge
No man is as good as he ought to be, and few men are as bad as they seem.. (from a early 1900s post card found in Perry, Missouri..)
MizzouRider is offline   Reply With Quote