View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:50 PM   #505
benthic OP
glutton 4 punishment

Oddometer: 397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harris View Post
Run it. Check it. Run it. Check it. That's the drill....
indeed! I was over to Renner's yesterday for a quick hook up to his Harmonizer. did a quick balance and set the idle better:) Then I was off to a local bike night to put some miles on it:) It's running great! nice looking bike Bill:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill42 View Post
...I just want to say here that your story is one of the best threads I have ever read... It could be a MOVIE!
A movie that only airhead lovers would enjoy, but still....
HA! thanks for the kind words:) it has definitely been a great experience, crash and all.

Last night i modified my bar-end mirrors. I kind of liked the mirrors swung down below the bars, but they hit the tank on tight slow turns, and i didn't like that i had to look down to see them. I did not like them swung up like some sort of crazy antenna on the bike. I had planned on buying some new round mirrors but decided to modify the ones I had first. really, i just drilled some new holes and cut the arms down. they are much better in my opinion, although i butchered the hole drilling i'm ashamed to say - but they work:)

www.blindfishz.com
benthic is offline   Reply With Quote