View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:57 PM   #7791
sledstorm1
CT RAMBLER'S MC CLUB

Oddometer: 779
Quote:
Originally Posted by SELDOMSEEN View Post
Ed, I don't know you at all. I live in Westbrook, CT. Ed, I am devastated at the news of your son. I am a father of 5 with just one being a boy, 18. I can't even begin to wonder how painful the loss is. I just wanted to say something, anything to let you know, like the others on this site, that you are not alone and people are thinking and praying for you, your son and the rest of your family.

God Bless you all.

Seldomseen
I wrote the lower post on the NEDB site, I don't think I have any better words, All of you guys are fantastic, thats why I ride with you all, and we share our joys, Well I'm sorry to have to share this truely sad moment with you. Again God Bless you all...

Sometimes you never see it coming, I will be a wreck for quite awhile, I will stay busy consoling my wife Paula and my daughter Haley along with a large supportive family and friends.

If I could say one thing to the collective. Hold on to your children with both hands so they don't slip away. They are here now, so make the absolute best of it like there is no tomorrow.

Thank each and every one of you guys out there and godbless your families..

sledstorm1 screwed with this post 01-10-2013 at 06:30 PM
sledstorm1 is offline   Reply With Quote