View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:24 AM   #58
Dylan.S OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200
Morning of 8th Janyary

I opened up the facebook and read the latest. The sun is out and there is the blue sky. The music in the radio plays songs of happiness and rhythms to dance to. Then I read in the facebook status window asking me a question: How are you feeling Dylan?
Do you really want to know? It has become one of the saddest days of my life and I'm not going to talk about it.
Wish everyone a beautiful day! Now I gotta lot of riding to do today!

Evening of 8th January

Made it only to Huatulco today though I planned to get much further than that. But things are getting better & the people I meet make a big difference. I managed to find a proper camping spot right on the beach with all the facilities. My neighbours for tonight are a large family (16 of them) from the capital, Mexico City. They were very nice to me from the moment I got there. May be a bit too nice! I wanted to have a good rest tonight, but they dragged me into the city in a van to enjoy the evening. I made enough excuses but they didn't take "NO" for an answer. Now I'm drinking Tequila, and listening to them karaoke singing loud and grossly out of tune. But it's a happy maker. It’s just what I need right now. I wonder how far I'll get tomorrow?

When girls sang, at least there was something to look at. But the men made dogs howl.

Dylan.S screwed with this post 01-10-2013 at 06:55 AM
Dylan.S is offline   Reply With Quote