View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #7820
BackRoader
Heading There Next

Oddometer: 4,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicvegas View Post
You guys make some good points, but as far as i see it no matter what i buy my closest dealer is 7 or so hours away.
out of the four efi bikes i've had i've never had any kind of issues so that does'nt really worry me. I also don't see myself riding this bike thousands of kms from my home base, (but you never know) expensive? S.A.R is listing this bike on there website for around $8500, comming from the world of american cruisers looking at any new bike that retails under 10g's
seems exciting. As far as the KLR, i dunno. i did consider it but it looks to me like just not enough power and it would need to many upgrades to make it just right, suspension, seat, HP goodies...I dunno. i have lots of time to keep looking. I just wanted someone to tell me that S.A.R was a good dealer to work with really. thanks again for the input guys.
Yup.... most ADVrs have a lot to say and get off track pretty quick...

Choose well and keep us in the loop...photo's are always nice.