View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #231
PackMule
love what you do

Oddometer: 19,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSpearsX View Post
This is Luis' 3rd Dakar on the 150. The previous two years that bike went thru the Dakar flawlessly!!!!! Scott can't say enough great things about how well it did. Last year Luis broke his hand in the last stage putting him out, or he would of finished!!!! The 150 would of finished the Dakar!!!! I do not know what is going on this year with the bike. Why 2 motors already? I don't think previous years they changed motors because they had to. Scott changed them just to be on the safe side. Something is different this year. The terrian? The bike? (Scott didn't build this one, so I do not know if there is anything different internally). I know he was stressed about not building, but being the support. Not that he felt the builder was not capable. Just Scott wanting to know 100% in's and out's of what was done to the bike, is all. My hubby is very anal, but in this case can be a good thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
the Pavey-Poskitt Train is rolling into WP6. they rode there together and arrived within 10sec.

Yes, I have a Dakar problem -- that there are 50 weeks of the year without Dakar!

They don't expect you to finish. That's why it's the Dakar. -- PPiA

Get your sweet Pyndon DakARTwork here

Pyndon '13