Thread: SA Adv Riders
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:28 AM   #8644
masterbrewer
TDMster

Oddometer: 2,452

Can't believe it's nearly 12 months since the last "MB organised ride" ( Zig Zagging the Sth Aussie Tothill Ranges along a Dotted Line the Sequel's Sequel )

(Lotta water under the bridge this end: April: father-in-law died ; July: 19 year old dog died ; August: Mrs MB declared in full remission with her 2 year battle with breast cancer ; November: within days of confirming travel itinery to her beloved UK & the "wilds of Scotland" for another "White Christmas" to celebrate, numerous secondary tumours discovered throughout her body, .... our window of opportunity snatched from our grasp ; The battle continues.
Can I tell ya, I'm really looking forward to this ride.)

RE: Saturday's Ride

Just a couple of notes to please keep in mind:
  • For a refresher on the "Cornerman System" & "Assumption of Risks" please click on my ride reports link below . I'll bring a fluro vest for sweep volunteers.
  • Always ride within your safe zone as we're happy to wait.
  • Be aware there are more "nutters" on the roads than last year.
  • While we enjoy lunch at the Yankalilla Bakery, refueling is available at Normanville as I'll be heading east after lunch.
  • To keep our freedoms alive for as long as possible, please be mindful when we pass close to residences.
But above all let's "Enjoy the Adventure"

Cheers

masterbrewer screwed with this post 01-10-2013 at 11:42 AM
masterbrewer is offline   Reply With Quote