Can't believe it's nearly 12 months since the last "MB organised ride"
( Zig Zagging the Sth Aussie Tothill Ranges along a Dotted Line the Sequel's Sequel
(Lotta water under the bridge this end: April: father-in-law died ; July: 19 year old dog died ; August: Mrs MB declared in full remission with her 2 year battle with breast cancer ; November: within days of confirming travel itinery to her beloved UK & the "wilds of Scotland" for another "White Christmas" to celebrate, numerous secondary tumours discovered throughout her body, .... our window of opportunity snatched from our grasp ; The battle continues.
Can I tell ya, I'm really looking forward to this ride.)
RE: Saturday's Ride
Just a couple of notes to please keep in mind:
- For a refresher on the "Cornerman System" & "Assumption of Risks" please click on my ride reports link below . I'll bring a fluro vest for sweep volunteers.
- Always ride within your safe zone as we're happy to wait.
- Be aware there are more "nutters" on the roads than last year.
- While we enjoy lunch at the Yankalilla Bakery, refueling is available at Normanville as I'll be heading east after lunch.
- To keep our freedoms alive for as long as possible, please be mindful when we pass close to residences.
But above all let's "Enjoy the Adventure"