View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #239
PackMule
love what you do

Oddometer: 19,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardracer View Post
Paulo Speedy Concalves

"Boas pessoal! O dia de hoje estava a correr na perfeição, estava na frente da corrida até à neutralização, mas logo após iniciar a segunda secção da especial a moto teve um problema elétrico que me obrigou a parar, tendo perdido muito tempo, terminando o dia na 64ª posição. Hoje foi um dia muito difícil para a equipa Husqvarna Speedbrain. Abraço"

Good folks! This day was running perfectly, I was in front of the race until the neutralization, but soon after starting the second special section of the bike had an electrical problem that forced me to stop, having lost a lot of time, ending the day at the 64th position. Today was a very difficult day for the Team Husqvarna Speedbrain. Hug (
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSpearsX View Post
Struggles face the support crew as well... email from the Freedom Rally team states "The support road is tough today. Bent a wheel on the support truck and got a flat on the RV."
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8340SU View Post
those fr4 reporters rock, helping the last guys on the track and at the same time shooting it, priceless indeed

Yes, I have a Dakar problem -- that there are 50 weeks of the year without Dakar!

They don't expect you to finish. That's why it's the Dakar. -- PPiA

Get your sweet Pyndon DakARTwork here

Pyndon '13