Some quick questions. The Syskiyou looks nice but very expensive. I am still looking at the GB as an alternative.
- Where exactly does the GreatBasin gains volume compared to the previous version?
- Can you provide the dimensions of the new 2013 version compared to the dimensions of the previous version?
Dimensions (fully packed):
55" - bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
9" - height of bag in top center
7" - distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
12" - front to back in top center
- Can you provide the dimension of both the new and old style heat shields?
- Are mounting clamps included with the heat shields product? Old and new style?
- Do you have more picture of the new Great basin mounted on various bikes (especially the exhaust area)?
- Do you have more picture of the new Syskiyou mounted on various bikes (especially the exhaust area)?
Thank you in advance for answering these questions. I think lots of people have interest in both the Syskiyou or the new Great Basin but are still in conflict about which of them to chose.
One last, but important question: when will these products be available at the local dealers in Europe?