View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM   #95
AK Smitty OP
Self life coach

Oddometer: 317
Puerto Viejo

Had a nice lazy day around PV. A little swimming and beach time. Was bumming around my hotel when the Canadians rolled in about 4:30. I knew that I might see them. Told them I was headed to Bocas in the am and they said they might join me. I am all loaded up, sweating and ready to go and they give my the hard sell to just stay for half the day and we will just get across the CR Panama border in the afternoon. Pawel does some bike maintenance and Mihai and I head to the beach.

Good day at the beach when these Brazilian girls showed up.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

These are not just pervy guy pics from the beach. I went and talked to them and asked if I could take their pic b/c of the two little boys sitting behind them just staring. It was hilarious and pretty adorable. I mean there were lots of old dudes staring but that is not funny.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I did not get the exact picture I wanted of the two little boys just fixed in a trance but it is enough to capture the moment. The girls were good sports and thought it was funny. The two little boys figured out what I was up to and started just looking around.

The beach and rough life of Puerto Viejo

It is surprising the lack of pics I took at PV. I must have gotten all pic-ed out on the animals.

Ended up just staying another night which was the Canadians plan all along. Off to Bocas del Toro tomorrow.

We get the border crossing from hell!!!

I am here: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php...f53b74b2cb510d
AK Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote