Originally Posted by HoosierTrailmaster
Would we be well served to postpone until next weekend?
I think it would be well served to postpone until it gets a little warmer. Up on top of the pass is going to be colder than in Oracle. Maybe by then some of the ill riders would be able to join as well. CG is one of the funner rides we do and I bet some other riders would like to jump in on this.