Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #36
frog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,743
[QUOTE=Baja Dad;20451982]
Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post

Frog ,
I understand you are a " Professional Sportsman Racer".
How many time have you Rode the 1000???

you say there were 36??? What ??? sportsman???

Yes 36 over 250 sportsman.

I have never claimed to be a professional anything or a fast rider or an expert. I race because I have fun and like to push myself. I know that I have no chance of winning a class and that doesnt bother me one bit. If I can save $1100 by not calling myself a pro then I'm all about it as are others. Some people don't have big egos.

You say make everyone race pro to make bigger classes and more competition but you enter a class with 4 riders. Why didnt you race class 22. Plenty of competition there. May it be because you have no chance of winning that class???????

I have never claimed to know all things about baja, unlike some on this board, but I will freely share my opinion as a avg racers because someone needs to.

I have done the 1000 three times. Nowhere near the 100 times you have or 50 years you've been racing. I'm sure your pinky finger knows more about baja then I do.

Hopefully they continue to have sportsman or a "pro" class with lower entry and no payback. If they don't then maybe I'll enter pro then I can tell all my friends I raced PRO class.
frog is online now   Reply With Quote