View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:55 AM   #397
davesupreme
grand poobah

Oddometer: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by bomber60015 View Post
Dave -- you may be right, but talkin shizzit and rubbing your OWN nose in it doesn't do quite the same thing . . . . . .

Perhaps it's a generational thing, but I am more impressed by those who go out, do a great job, smile at the crowd, and don't act like they've invented a cure for cancer (not speaking specifically about RG, now, who certainly does his best) . . . . the dances in the end zone, the soccer players that run around like a toddler after scoring a goal. . . . mfor me, it's the sport, not the entertainment factor . . .

I'd LOVE to see RG on the podium . . . . and, without a couple of bad breaks, he might have done it this year.
yeah, if he steps in it, that just makes him look all the more human... always hate those guys who won't say shit even though they have a mouthful......

and it's definitely an 'old school' thing.... my buddy's an ex-olympic wrestler from back in the day, and hates all the athletes prancing around today.... although he was/is pretty much addicted to pro wrestling.... go figure?....

reality TV is here to stay.... RG could be a star.....
davesupreme is offline   Reply With Quote