View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #42
frog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja Dad View Post
When I got off the bike at mile 616 ,I got in my chase truck and drove all night and half the next day back home to watch my 17 yrd sons last ever High school Football game.Our team had some bad luck and that happens when you RACE
Sometimes you WIN sometimes you don't

Then maybe those Sportsman that pass our bike should be made to step up to the Pro ranks!!

I for one would NEVER quit no matter how mant TT or car passed me.

I am very glad YOU and other like to just Ride the course to say you did.

Thank you for the support

Why are ou tyring to get in a PISSING match with me.!!
I have my Opinion and you have yours
That what makes this FUN!!
I'm not trying to get in a pissing match at all. You keep saying PRO PRO PRO. and you were beat by a lot of sportsman. Those sportsman that beat you are there to race and have fun and are on a budget. No egos and no need to say PRO PRO PRO PRO to anyone and everyone to show how fast they are.

I didnt go there to just ride. I went to race. Like your team I had problems. It happens. I spent 300 miles puking and shitting during the race. I know its nowhere near the hardcore drive to your sons event but it sucked and slowed me down.

BTW I'm not sure what getting off the bike and driving north has to do with anything

frog screwed with this post 01-11-2013 at 12:48 PM
frog is online now   Reply With Quote