Thread: Note to self:
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #926
kamanya
Andrew to most

Oddometer: 1,271
Out local forum had this post once....

Quote:
Do not drink and wash your pig at the same time....or ...Oh God what have I done

Senario .....Its a Monday night ....Its been a rough day..... a couple o mates stop by ....a few beers are drunk, followed by a few bottles of wine, and some good conversation. The mates leave cause its getting late and you just know its time to wash your pig....22.30 ....Im a sick person.
Of course there is no light outside and the missus has gone to bed ....so you haul out your washing bucket and give the old girl a good sponging down. ....Ahhh that looks good ....not that you can see a farking thing. Right some good old Dash just to keep the plastic looking good ....yip .....thats better ......but hey wait ....that dosnt look right ......FARK ....its a can of RED SPRAY PAINT.....how the Fark did that get in the bucket !!!!

Yes ...its just happened ....Ive just sprayed my Pig red. .....Im going to bed now ...and when I wake up in the morning this will all be just a bad dream....Good Night.
After pages of asking for the pictures and no responce....

Quote:
OK ....OK ...so Im awake, got a massive hangover and a sandpaper mouth

Walked outside ...and no ..it was not a bad dream...I now have a blushing pig Seems I started with the clocks then did all the black bits ....thank God the paint ran out when it did.

Pics to follow after I,ve had 10 cups of coffee.......
Finally....

Quote:
OK ....OK ....OK Im back...Ive been frantically scrubbing away at the mess. The pics from last night didnt come out ....but here is what she looks like now after a whole day of swearing and scrubbing ....

Note to myself

Stay away from Red Wine
Stay away from Red Wine
Stay away from Red Wine
Stay away from Red Wine

Ladies and Gentlemen.........I give you .........THE PINK PIG