Originally Posted by tommu56
in searchng for picture i found this one
- High-power 12 volt 300 PSI air compressor
- 8′ main harness power cord 8/240cm
- Power connection w/ fuse- alligator Clips 18/45cm
- Power connection w/ fuse- lighter Adapter 14/35cm
- Power connection w/ fuse- direct Pre-Wire 14/35cm
- Air hose with quick-clip 18/45cm
- Tire pressure pencil gauge, 10-50psi
- Rugged carrying case 6H x 6″W x 2.25″D
- Complete instructions
- Compressor measurements: 4″H x 3.5″W x 2″D
- Kit weight: 2.2lbs (approx)
I think ill be on the look out for one of these ~~~~$30.00
When i ride long distances i take my Slime air pump, and while they take a few minutes to air a tire up, they still beat a hand pump. Changed a few tires on the road on my klr with it. The case is real small, doesnt take up very much room. I just plug it in to the cigarette light i installed, and 4-5 minutes later the tire is aired up. It doesnt put out a ton of air pressure, but i found with some lube on the tire, the beads seat just fine. Amazon.com has them for $30.11 with free shipping. A must for any epic adventure.
Great ride report Nomadgal. I just started reading along and it sounds like quite the adventure. The klr is my bike of choice as well. A cheap way to conquer the world, thats for sure.