Originally Posted by The Savage Rabbit
But I'm happy that KTM stepped up and is covering most of the cost to fix the stator issue. That makes sticking with a KTM product possible.
My experience of these things is that a good dealer will usually apply some pressure on KTM and you'll get the outcome you desire, or close to it. Best to let these things run their course. Glad it worked out for you, now you're left with a harder decision about thinning the herd
If it was me, I'd sell the KLR and Harley privately, pocket the cash and just keep the 950. Tell the dealer you appreciate their efforts and they'll have your business next time.