View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #314
kaia
team F5 ⌘R

Oddometer: 1,942
dakar.com stage 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMan View Post
This is an extract from the official "social network" manager for the ASO/Dakar:
Rules concerning the use of the trademark DAKAR on your social networks (and websites in general):Except with the prior and written agreement from A.S.O, the name/url of your accounts/websites/mobile applications/pages shall not include the Dakar name and/or any of distinctive signs of the event. Only a Dakar section can be included within your website/mobile application and/or pages.

Rules regarding the contents of the DAKAR: Many unofficial video contents will be published. We ask you to share only materials you have rights on (i.e previous agreement with A.S.O.) and/or the official contents that will be posted on the official Dakar accounts. Please note A.S.O has the right to have every unauthorized contents you may publish or share removed from any platform.
They may not have liked the content, but they've made it very clear that no accounts may be named with the word "Dakar" set up. As far as flagrant contravention a twitter account "@DakarRallyRaid" is about as big a red flag as could be had.
does this mean that i'm infringing on their content policies by reposting the images that they're publicly posting on their own website?

i hope not.

with that said... LET'S POST SOME MORE PHOTOS!

Dakar.com photos from stage 6.

#351 - PASCAL FERYN (BEL) / TOM K.S. DE LEEUW (BEL)
#538 - EDWIN VAN GINKEL (NLD) / DANIEL BRUINSMA (NLD) / SVEN VOGELAAR (NLD)

#300 - NASSER AL-ATTIYAH (QAT) / LUCAS CRUZ (ESP)

#305 - JOAN (NANI) ROMA (ESP) / MICHEL PÉRIN (FRA)

#44 - PEDRO BIANCHI PRATA (PRT)
#272 - LAURENT DUVERNEY-PRET (FRA)

because the F5 NEEDS this information... the Dakar 2013 Media thread has everything they've posted today... over 100 images.