View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:09 PM   #99
AK Smitty OP
Self life coach

Oddometer: 318
Bocas del Toro to Santiago

The first half to 3/4 of this ride was amazing. Great twisty roads over the mountains. Some good pics.

More Quebs

A good day and we will hit Panama tomorrow for a few days. Santiago is just a highway town and served our purpose of a place to sleep and eat.

And also to see La Bamba in Spanish. Pawel couldn't watch. It brought back harsh memories from Grenada. Mihai and couldn't stop laughing.

I am now in Colombia with no bike!!! Yes that was unplanned and is a problem. I will get to a Central America wrap and including the obligatory Panama Canal pics(very cool) hopefully in the next day or two. Right now I need to focus on the moto and then having a beer to de-compress.

We have done a great job of avoiding the PanAm but there are very few ways to avoid it form where we connected to it all the way to Panama. The PanAm is boring and lots of trucks. I am glad I have ridden it very little.

I am here: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php...f53b74b2cb510d
AK Smitty is online now   Reply With Quote