View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
Gasman_ADV
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 344
Now lets talk about toilet break etiquette on a trial ride ...............

We stopped for lunch at Willunga (bakery) and we are about to leave and I said to Masterbrewer (Kym) "I might need to stop for a leak first".and I asked where the toilets were.........he said look just hang on and we will stop further out of the town......then he says .all this talk I need to go as well....................Fair enough..

but I didn't realize the Kiwi's had so much culture...........as opposed to us Aussie's

evidence.....

So here we are lined up on a narrow dirt road just out of town...........and this huge noise erupts and this orange and black blurr......"The Sweep Rider" ................spitting, misfiring, rev limiter over the max.........valves doing an unscripted Irish jig inside the engine through at least 3 if not 4 gears roars past a stunned row of fellow dirtbikes .(some still had their penis's out......) over a narrow bridge and off clouded by a huge plume of dust.........

Con I love you ..........but you do that again and the 640 gets pushed over a cliff...........

onto things a bit more sedate................
down to the lookout and we didn't get to see this bird takeoff.....but there was some folks with remote controlled gliders catching the offshore breezes

opps .wrong picture.....

Bill didn't do it..

Conman back where he belongs......

we regrouped again just out of Compass and Con and I parted soon after

I got home just in time to do a quick gear change and get into town to pick up my daughter and friend.........
just as an aside, the friend was waiting on King William st for the bus to take her to Rynella and watched as it went past without stopping ...............So I did the ring route re Blackwood to pick up the other daughter and drop one off at Rynella.

Then I get home and check the ABC news website and see this headline....

"Motorcycle statistics prompt Hills crackdown"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-1...ckdown/4461446

lets just say the Conman led me on a "spirited" journey home through the hills.........

never trust a Conman ....................

Lov ya dude........

another excellent day out with great tracks great company and the weather gods were smiling on us as well

Thanks Kym
Gasman_ADV is offline   Reply With Quote