View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #113
Flanny OP
Flanny-it-up!

Oddometer: 2,738
Word from PAt on his FB page.

(Google translation from Frech)

Hello everyone! I am rest day in Tucuman. I'm very tired! I am happy of the results so far considering my bad result on day 4 that sent me farther behind on day 5 was the fast track in the dust .... I try to remain in tops 60 but the priority is to finish!. I do not hurt anywhere except wrist and some blisters. My morale is very good. My mechanic is the best in the world!! The next few days will be very difficult ... The Dakar is more difficult than I expected! So much the better! I'm among good friends in this world of Dakar! Thank you to Frederique Saindon and thank you to Flanny for taking such good care of my page!! And thank you to Helen and Dominic for buying a stage! Thank you all for proudly wearing your Tshirts! I am filled with energy thinking of all of you, thank you! I am mentally prepared and rested for the next 6 days while JF takes care of my baby (KTM 450 Rally) that runs so well! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Signed: Pat Beaulé who lives the dream of his life!

Flanny is offline   Reply With Quote