View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:12 AM   #114
Desert Dave OP
Enjoying the moment

Oddometer: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs3800 View Post
Hey DD

Really enjoying this thread. In your first post the guy coming down Mt Hamilton in the snow on his Triumph is my friend Mike. It's a great pic and I sent it to him. I started reading your thread because I live in NorCal and I have been researching the Wee for a stablemate for my Bonnie. Then I find you bought one and live in the same town. Small world. Do you still have the Wee ?
Keep up the good work.

That's awesome! I love that photo, probably my favorite rider photo I've taken and am glad he got to see it. Does he remember that ride?

Yeah it is a small world, and I love the tight knit rider community. We could get together and compare notes. My strom is actually the 1000, but I like both versions, and yes I still have it. I was getting ready to sell it and actually took her out for a short spin to get a few photos for the flea market, and I was having so much fun I had to remember to stop for the photo I went to take. Then as I was looking at the late day light on her, all cleaned up and shiny it occurred to me that I don't HAVE to sell it. The spark was rekindled, for awhile anyway.

This was the second chance photo that never made it to the classifieds

Desert Dave is offline   Reply With Quote