View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:59 PM   #373
Flood OP
F5lood.

Oddometer: 10,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8340SU View Post
Impressive stage for Barreda

Great day for Barreda in the ninth stage of the Dakar Rally. The spanish rider from Castellón, thanks to his victory in the previous stage, was responsible for opening the track for a distance of 593 kms. between the Argentine cities of San Miguel de Tucuman and Cordoba. The rider of Husqvarna by Speedbrain has done an excellent navigation, getting alienate most of its rivals despite having had many difficulties in the last few miles due to excessive wear your rear tire.
A second place finish in stage highly valued by Husqvarna rider.

Joan Barreda: "A very difficult stage, very long. 595 kilometers opening track is difficult. I've Got no rear tire completely flat, so that the second part of the special I found it very difficult to control the bike. Well, is important to have sailed this stage, sorry for a little mistake before neutralization that lost me three minutes, but I'm satisfied with my performance today because I have yielded just four minutes to Despres opening track for almost 6 hours of racing. Pity the rear tyre, it has made me lose a lot of time at the end. "

Barreda FB

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook