View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #1289
AntiHero OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,092
As always, all of your comments are very much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesM View Post
Hopefully Dennis does the right thing and releases a book. -Selfish? Hell yeah! Now get writing
Book is done. Just going through some final edits. :) But before anyone jumps to any conclusions, it's more of a coffee-table book with 60 pages of photos and some quotes from the R/R (and a couple that aren't). I've begun working on a novel, but it's going to take no short amount of time to finish it.

The book (the eye-candy one) will be available for the iPad or in hardback. The problem with the hardback is that printing costs are high. If I was to go to a printer and request X number of copies I'm sure there'd be a significant break in price, but then I'd have to be the one to distribute (hard to do without a mailing address). Plus I don't even know if I'd sell more than 2. I'll consider some other options, but it's taken no small amount of time (and three different mock-ups using three different book making tools) to finally get a finished 'product'.

If anyone would be interested in an e-book of this ride report (with deleted scenes, more commentary, etc.), please PM me so I can have some idea if it's a good or a bad idea.

Next chapter: Southern Californa!
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote