View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #2220
Jinksy
- Jinksy

Oddometer: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed@Ford View Post
I have an unusual request. I just can't pull the trigger on buying a CRF250L without even a very short ride...5 min max. Is there anyone out there in the readership that has a CRF within 50 miles of Detroit that will let me ride it? I'll even let him/her ride my Kawasaki KLR650 while I ride the CRF. I've got a sweet price lined up at a dealer in Toledo, but I need to know I'm not buying a $4500 pig-in-a-poke. Send me a PM...I'll kick in $$ if it'll help.
Hey man, sorry I can't help you out I'm down in VA. I will tell you that I got rid of my Honda Shadow to get the CRF 250l and am very happy I did that. My cousin sold his street bike and got a WZ 250. His bike is a lot quicker then mine but for the price the Honda is definately the best deal out there. It doesn't wheelie well but Honda's aren't really known for that. It is a solid bike and I wouldn't trade it for any other dual sport. I've heard of people just doing some minor adjustments to increase the HP but I am a little more reserved because I can't afford to get hurt on it. Good luck and be safe!
Jinksy is offline   Reply With Quote