I play around with the photoshop drawing AS I build the bike, incorporating things I'm actually doing to the bike in the shop, as well as playing around with different visual ideas that I might incorporate in the future.
Here is the current state of the photoshop image:
Changes incorporated into this image are:
- Fuel tank changed back to stock metal tank (was a Clarke tank previously)
- Blue rear fender with incorporated tail light
- Side panel showing blue number plate (not sure if I'm gonna do that or not yet....)
- Rims showing only the middle part painted orange; side walls of rims remaining aluminum color. This has the big advantage of the orange paint not getting super scratched during tire changes. Also a little less flashy than previous design.
A few things which WILL be part of the final form of the bike, but are not in this image, are:
- Bike will have (and has always had) a Supertrapp muffler
- Bike will have a rear rack and pannier racks, fabricated from stainless
- Front fairing will be different
- Engine will be: Transmission cases black, cylinder and cylinder head bare metal, valve cover black
- Header probably wrapped