View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 AM   #9747
Thacher
Lifting anchor

Oddometer: 22
Muchas Gracias Durazno

'I've yet to find an explanation for why we all fell in love with the motorcycle.
For some it's an identity.
For some it's a means of transportation.
But for all, it is a source of joy and great contentment.
A chance, for those moments inside the helmet when nothing else matters, to think of nothing else but what lay ahead.....and sometimes, directly ahead............"

Hey Darth Peach,
Thanks for all that you've given to us--your sense of humor, your eye for the landscape, your photographic talent and sense of humor in your photos, and the inspiration to ride. I have been inspired and so has my wife, when I lift up the screen and say, "Here's Darth Peach." Lately she's been asking me, "How's Darth Peach doing?" So I checked and came upon the quote above, page 1. That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday when I was riding on a 45 degree day in Vermont, with dry roads but snow all along them, getting in a ride while I can. Why is it? Don't know. I call it an environmental tool sometimes.

I left out saying thank you for the glimpses of that great part of California you live in and that I've visited a few times. Three million plus views--fantastico. You're doing something right. I hope you're doing well. --Doug

GS1200 2009
CB750 1971
TW200 1989

Thacher screwed with this post 01-15-2013 at 06:14 AM