View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:23 AM   #50
Evomx971 OP
Planning Next Ride

Oddometer: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherbaldguy View Post
Really glad to see things are going well and you are having a good time. Great read, love the pics and good or bad I think I have been on enough edventures with you to know what you are really thinking about some of these places and scenarios.

The local history is awesome, amazing some of the things that have happened and the people that have been involved in things that have shaped this country.

Do you have any plans to head south of the border?

Hope it warms up for you. I am heading west to the Snowy Range this weekend for some snowmobiling. It was -7 out there today so that should make the 30's sound a little better.

This is Rod by the way, in case the bald thing didn't give it away.
Hey Rod! I brought my passport so might go to Old Mex for a visit at some point. buls4ever in NM has offered to guide me down for some grub as I pass through his area and I might take The Girlfriend down to Casamar's in Ensenada with a ride back through Tecate when we're in San Diego.

Have fun on your snowmobile trip, hope it does warm up a bit for you. Do you guys use any type of electric jacket liners or anything or is it just the grips???
What Next Wander Tour http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=853663
Evomx971 is offline   Reply With Quote