View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #373
crankshaft
Guns are for pussies

Oddometer: 13,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entrepre-neer View Post
I'd put you in the top five Aaron. I wouldn't rule out Bruno Tome, Sarah Roth, David Jansen, Ken Anderson, Tom Jarret Jason Adams or Dan Curran from the list of possible top ten. I like my odds for top ten this year too though so I'm not rooting for them.

It's gonna be a close one I bet. Places 5-10 could be within 2:00 of each other at the end of the day.

I'll have to wait until I'm done with work today to put my full prediction together.

Is there a rule against using ADV to set up wagers?

P.S. - I'm in for the tent city camping. Any idea if we can do campfires over there?
I'm using stage times, speed factors and bike HP to make my prediction. What do I know though, I've only done Sandblast 6x
Dan is coming off an injury, Bruno did pretty good but it was a small field last year. Ken should be in the top ten, no question. Jason has the talent but is on a beast of a machine, so not likely. Dave is a wild card.......

I'll be on my hopped up 690 with 70hp but I'll be doing testing for MX, so I'll have my rally stuff mounted, including rally tanks. My plan is to have fun and let all you heavy hitters chase the rabbit. Last year on the SE, I just rode for fun and had a great time. Didn't even look at stage times until the awards ceremony. It is what it is!