View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #4
armchair asshole
swimmer's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: tucson
Oddometer: 4,320
I believe out of state requires a level 1 inspection which I think just involves a VIN check. That being said I registered a 07 CBR600RR from CA at one of the farmed out private offices and they never looked at the bike. Miss that bike.

OP, just curious but what's preventing you from renewing your CO registration and having someone send that to you?

swimmer screwed with this post 01-15-2013 at 03:08 PM
swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote