I did clean all the little connections in that rubber block.
Cleaned all the brown wire connections inside the bucket.
I moved the wires away from the sides of the headlight bucket to make sure north was worn there.
I moved the Grey flasher relay wire away from the unused upper right(as you look into the bucket) male connector, in case there was a worn spot.
I didn't ovalize the female connectors, but all but one seemed great. I'll try it though. Its easy enough.
I made a tiny cone of 400 grit sandpaper to clean inside the connectors, then some contact cleaner sprayed.
I tried measuring voltage at the indicator connections on the block, but it was zero without the rest of the instrument cluster installed.