View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:00 AM   #53
bush pilot
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nata Harli View Post
Dan,

It looks like I'm out for the R4C. It's been a day long saga trying to figure out how to get to PP. After the bus/train idea went down the tubes I decided to bit the bullet and try and get a flight out. 6 hours later, with nothing but clusterfucks with both Bangkok Air and Air Asia I've seen the writing on the wall and am going to head to Chiang Mai. My budget was pretty well busted before I even left the states and I just can't make it work trying to get to PP in time to leave on Monday. You know how those last minute flights are.

I'm going to send the phone along with the group I'm here with in BK. They're flying out tomorrow. If you're not going to be able to come to Chiang Mai after R4C with them we'll just make arrangements for you to mail it back to me when you get back.

Hope to see you in Chiang Mai.

Ken
Well that's too bad. I booked my Airasia flight weeks ago knowing this time of year is a mob scene. You surely could make it from Bangkok to Poipet easily overland and then bus to PP. Where there's a will there's a way.
I'll still be in Bangers tomorrow night if ya'll wanna meet up for a beer.
Give a call 0895890375.
Iron Butt #35784
bush pilot is offline   Reply With Quote