Thread: NYC commuters?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #16232
GHO100
Crazy George

Oddometer: 977
Fuck you, and fuck your acusation of ignorance.

You know what burning human feces smells like? BURNING HUMAN FECES. Its the smell of a city so poorly managed that people dump piles of trash and excrement in front of their homes on the street and set fire to it. Its the smell of a city where people neatly tuck their cellphones between their shoulders and ears, and whip their dicks out in the middle of the sidewalk and take a piss while still walking. Its the smell of a city that lets dead dogs and cattle rot in the middle of the roads.

Did I make a general statement about India? No. Guess you have some insecurity issues about your origins, and no, I don't give a shit if you're Indian. You brought that up, and I wouldn't have asked. So go fuck yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arZan View Post
And how does burning human feces actually smell ? This is a really ignorant statement to make.

Areas of New Jersey along the Turnpike near Newark smell horrible too. Should I categorize the entire United States to be like that ?

And yes before you ask, I am Indian but living in Brooklyn for the last decade and half.
www.NYMSTF.org - Support NY Riders!
GHO100 is online now   Reply With Quote