View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #14
ezrdr55
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by rote_baron View Post

This is our first video post/creation. It contains video shot from a fixed camera attached to my helmet. Unfortunately the camera does not have image stabilization, but Youtube did some editing to attempt to make it a little smoother. Has us starting up, passing by a truck, starting up again after putting my luggage back on and then coming into Coco's corner. Might be a little lengthy or not. Just have to see what people think.

Enjoy and Thanks,
Baron

What is that noise it was making just before it started? You may want to check your battery/charging system, starter relay or maybe the fuel pump. Never mind, I just went out to the MC shed and looked at my (long lost) XR600R and I'm starting to remember something about...MY LEG! IT'S MY LEG!

Very cool IT.