View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #2703
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,298
1150 GSA rim/wheel spruce up options....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphiteCandle View Post
Hiya Woody,

Have two OEM r1150gs wheels mounted up on my r1150gs adventure. I would like to bring it back to factory appearance so would you suggest ,,,,these bare silver ones be anodized at your shop and if so can you duplicate that crazy blue/purple/black hue of factory? Other option is buy new rims for 800-900 bucks and have those trued...

Whatcha think?

1,the only way you can bring it to oem factory appearance is either buying new wheels at $1365+ea or new rims circa $502.83 ea as of todays price and have us relace n tue em circa $180-230 each depending on how easy they are to take apart

2,, sorry that color belongs to BMW and is NOT available,,,personally IMHO i wouldn't bother with that color because of it's reputation for fading quickly in direct sunlight,,,we can strip an re-anodize any other color..silver and black being the most durable ,,,$75 ea in satin black or $100 in shiny black[because we have to re-polish the rim ] IMHO satin black looks mo betta

Oh and by the way, thank you for helping so many of us here keep our factory rims in shape! We are glad you found us!
'twas the other way around,,,one of your inmates found me,,and lured me your way

Cheers

woody
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote