View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #6
High Country Herb
Adventure Connoiseur
High Country Herb's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras
Oddometer: 9,213
Originally Posted by Bell driver View Post
A bike cannot be registered in the EU without proof of insurance.
Whatever accident the bike causes is covered by the insurance no matter who the driver is or where he is licensed.
The driver would be covered by his health insurance.
So it sounds like a rental company would have to cover their own bikes.
High Country Herb is offline   Reply With Quote