View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #152
KraigD
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
went back to GSA

Old thread, and I posted a few times in the first few pages about change and done with the BMW cool aid and blah blah blah, and now I need to eat a spoon full of Sh++. I sold my Tenere after 11months and 22,000 miles. Great bike and I liked the valve adj and low maint. I tried to love it, I tried to tell myself it feels and rides just as well as a gsa, But I went back to a 04 1150 GSA because it doesn't. I have now owned 16 GSs from 96 to a 2010 GSA. Nothing feels and rides like a Gs. I went with the 04 because I think the 02 to 06 1150 GSA are the most reliable and easy to work on. If this Gs falls apart not sure how I will deal with it. Could turn into a Moto guzzi Stelvio. I have only put 100 miles on it because of bad weather this week but it feels perfect. Bike has 18k on it, and always been maint by BMW dealer on time, so this bike has no excuse to break down. We will see. That is the one thing the Tenere has going for it, if you service it half the time required and beat the hell out of it for 100k it still would not break down I am sure. Last chance BMW and this time I mean it.

KraigD screwed with this post 01-18-2013 at 06:04 AM
KraigD is offline   Reply With Quote