View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #41
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 552
Back by popular demand....we've got another sale running on Powerlet gear!

We've re-enabled the 2012 sale rates on all heated jacket liners and glove kits, and sweetened your ADVrider inmate discount by throwing in FREE SHIPPING to the Continental US through March 31st! Please use the coupon code ADV5 when checking out, and it will calculate your inmate discount and apply the free shipping for all Powerlet orders over $40. Although the webstore will show a charge for shipping initially, the amount will be deducted in full along with the inmate discount in the final total.

(The standard ADVRIDER coupon code will still give you the discount, but not free shipping...you need to use ADV5 to get both!)

Also....if there are cables, adapters, socket kits, or other Powerlet products you don't see listed on the website, please let me know and I'll be happy to get you a killer price! We are able to source all Powerlet gear, I just need to find 5 minutes to get it all listed on the webstore.

In the meantime...some gratuitous glamour shots...

Powerlet PHG-901 Heated Liner with Wireless Dual Controller -
  • Retail Price - $349.95
  • ADV Motorrad Sale Price (Before Discount) - $324.99
  • Final Price - (Add to cart and apply the ADV5 discount code to see your final price!)

Powerlet PHG-411 RapidFIRe Heated Glove Liner Kit -
  • Retail Price - $149.95
  • ADV Motorrad Sale Price (Before Discount) - $124.99
  • Final Price - (Add to cart and apply the ADV5 discount code to see your final price!)

Finally, here a great review on WebBikeWorld of the Powerlet RapidFIRe heated jacket and glove liners (click image to continue):

And their summary:

Quote:
The new Powerlet RapidFIRe heated clothing line represents an innovative and completely effective solution to an age-old problem: how to keep warm, comfortable and safe while doing what we all love -- riding on two wheels.

I have never worn anything that works as well as the RapidFIRe heated clothing to keep me warm and alert.

If the Proform heated jacket liner and RapidFIRe heated glove liners represent what is forthcoming under this new Powerlet line of heated clothing, Iíll take more of it in a heartbeat.
And a review from AdventureBikeRider.com, rating Powerlet a "10 of 10", beating all other brands reviewed! Click our icon to link to the PDF article:

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote