View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:09 AM   #137
KG6BWS
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 895
Well, I went and bought one. I actually ended up going with a medium. This time when I tried it on, I paid a little more attention to the pressure points and where it was an issue. As it turns out, a piece of sand paper taken to the vent channels seems to have helped. This medium actually felt better then the last one i tried on, leading me to believe its a difference in the mold, rather than the helmet being too small. I may have to customize it a little bit more, round off the ridges slightly, but Im about to go for a ride and see how it feels. Screw it, for $70.....

And the sale is now over. Theyre back up to their normal prices of $150 and $200 respectively. They (at least my local store) are still honoring the sale prices for the time being due to the popularity and the fact that they couldnt meet the demand. How long that lasts, I dont know.

Justin
01 F650GS Dakar
KG6BWS is offline   Reply With Quote