View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #444
pklop
shit happens

Oddometer: 71
hard track and multitech

Thank you very much for this information Matteo.
I'll like the idea of the Multitech Armor jacket instead of a typical pressure suit / body protector, especially with the armor upgrades i mentioned.

If there are possibilities to upgrade the shoulder (or elbow) armor also, please let me know. This because i don't understand the difference, in terms of protection, between the three armors you carry: the multitech, forcetech and biomechanic. The shoulder armor could perhaps be made bigger with the biomechanic, although i don't think these shall fit the jacket.

I understand the need for an additional outer shell (jacket) for colder/wetter weather comfort.
I already have some jackets but perhaps i should order a Hard Track without the liners and armor (just the outer shell) to go with the upgraded Multitech. If that's at all possible.
And you also have the Rain Chest h2out Underjacket as one of the possibilities for cold/wind resistance (during summer).

Anyhow,
I'll think about it some more but believe i will pull the trigger on this one (the multitech jacket) soon.

By the way; i ordered your new Biomechanic Belt a few weeks ago online. I like it's elasticity. That makes it very comfortable. More so than others i tried (it's more elastic than others.

kind regards,

Peter

pklop screwed with this post 01-19-2013 at 12:36 PM Reason: added some links
pklop is offline   Reply With Quote