View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #1287
Clem Kevin
Nude With Boots

Oddometer: 850
Hey John, shot you a donation last week, still catching up though after finding your thread a couple weeks ago. I'm planning the same trip and your thread has been a complete asset to my planning, I really appreciate it. A couple things I need to say though...

-You make it seem as if street food is inferior to that of what might be offered abroad. What you don't know is that this is the food of the gods, especially on a student budget.

-I have zero experience in construction or masonry, but I really value an ability to work for one's self and I really want to thank you for all the fun info, tidbits, and opinions on all the work you seem to find yourself attracted to on your trip.

-It's awesome that you don't drink, because I don't and never have. It makes me happy to see someone have such a great time on their trip without getting smashed, but also going in with the mindset that drinking is just another useless expense.

-Do me a favor, instead of writing my name on your gas tank, next time you stuff your face with incredible food from wherever you're at, write my name on the plate and take a photo.

All in all, I suggest you eat more street food, it builds the spirit.

Clem Kevin screwed with this post 01-18-2013 at 11:26 PM
Clem Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote