View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:36 AM   #8
flyingz06 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 282
The bike is amazing. Its a must see in person. Much better looking in person. The blue is a fantastic color. Again, a must see in person.

Handling is amazing light and agile. You think for being a larger bike handling may be affected. I could flick the bike back and forth easily. Cant wait for some warm temps and sticky tires in the curves. Definitely sports touring handling!

Brakes are fantastic. Linked of course. Engine sounds like a triumph 3 cylinder.......

Fit and finish is A+. Body panels meet perfectly. Paint is also excellent! Black frame is a must see in person.... way cool I love the paint finish on the rims even! Does not feel large when sitting or riding it. Tanks looks big in pictures, but shaped nicely for the knees and position. Side bags seal tight and no way water is getting in there by their design.

Power will be no issue. Ready and responsive. Radio, cruise etc. It will take some getting used to for all the controls for sure! The windshield and it shape is a home run! Whether its in the down position, midway or fully up, NO buffeting! I wear a Shoei RF1100 and Im 6'3 with a 35 inseam. So impressed with the windshield and no buffeting!!!!!! When I test road the BMW K1600 that was the deal killer.... horrible buffeting and windshield.

Im one happy sport touring owner!!!
2008 Yamaha WR250
flyingz06 is offline   Reply With Quote