View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #491
Flood OP
F5lood.

Oddometer: 10,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodovitch View Post
I just got back to this awesome news... Bravo Luis!!!!

And every single one else. Pyn, Rod, Si, Craig, Stann, Manuel... the lot of them, champions and heroes by me!

Faria: spot on Troy! He looks like he is ready to pick up the mantle

Caselli: Amazing rookie effort, if you subtract his 3h20 penalty it puts him in the top 10 I believe. And would have chalked up 3 stage wins but for a mechanical.

Jakes: privateer success story extraordinaire

KTM, rally and domination are words that belong in the same sentence once again. And I don't just mean the bike, but the whole racing team effort, from manager to motorhome driver. They just ooze professionalism

Husky Speedbrain: gutted for them this year, they were worthy of so much more. Just hope that the results don't disparage them and they come back stronger. Same for HRC. Regardless of the flak, they need to stick with their 5 riders and just keep chipping away. Which brings me to Yamaha. Dark horses Pain, Casteu and Verhoeven, all seasoned vets, and only a few mentions before the race started. Will be on more people's radars hopefully next year, as for the bike, I believe they had very little mechanical dramas. The YZ is looking like one hell of a rally platform, congrats to them

Team F5: thanks to every single one of the loons that contributed to this thread. Besides riding & racing, this is definitely the most fun thing to do at home (okay, second most fun). A big shout out to our mods, you guys rock! PackMule, Troy, Flood, Ned, Kaia. Mischa for the tracking, Carlos for the graphics, and last but certainly not least, Neil for the awesome stage previews and Google magic

Okay. All ES & Fr4 torrents downloaded, I'm off to the TV room, gonna watch the finish in style, with popcorn and a couple of glasses of this:

Catch you all tomorrow

PS - About the math lessons. You're welcome

RallyRAIDio on Twitter
RallyRAIDio on Facebook