View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #5
Boondox
Travels With Barley

Oddometer: 2,884
Definitely check out the Tent Space thread. Many of them offer warm beds inside as long as you shower occasionally. Feel free to PM me when you're planning the New England and Canadian Maritimes phase. My wife has worked in tourism for 20 years and knows all the ins and outs. Me? I just ride but can point you to some nice off the beaten path routes. Oh, and we have a shop and a spare room provided you don't mind sleeping with a couple of golden retrievers. They've pretty much taken over the guest room bed.

One thing I would strongly suggest is that you document your adventure here as you go. Many riders who have done so have received advice and shelter from those living along their route, and it's always nice to have a following if trouble crops up.

Pete
I got a sidecar to travel with my dog. He never complains, is delighted to be with me, approves of my dietary choices, is a social butterfly who helps me meet folks, appreciates a good beer, snuggles better than my wife, and hangs on my every word as if it's the most profound thing he's ever heard. TravelsWithBarley.com
Boondox is offline   Reply With Quote