View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #92
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailDust&SaddleLthr View Post
Hi!

Just noticed your product, which seems to possibly be most advanced on the market today!?!

A few questions...

1)- Do you have a specific mount for these New Long Range Optimus LED lights to go on the Yamaha WR250R or X (NOT F model).

2)- Do these lights have to be mounted straight up or can they be mounted sideways at a 90 degree angle, with the mounting screw to the right or left, in case I wanted to use the same holes and brackets where the front amber reflectors are presently mounted on this bike?

3)- What is the maximum draw on the power supply (370 Stator on the WR250R)

4)- What all-around set-up would you recommend for night riding mainly on the street and/or out on the open road or out in the sticks? 10 Degree on right and 20 degree on left for wide angle? Based on what I read somewhere in this thread?!

5)- Also, where are those units actually manufactured?

6)- Bump

Thank you for your time!

Thank You for asking.

These are by far the most advanced LEDs on the market.

We do not have any model specific mounts as of this time. we do have other solutions that should work well on the WR. Mounting from aftermarket bark busters are popular with the dirt bikers.

. These lights can be mounted in any configuration even upside down.

The max draw on the single LED is 10 watts Your WR stator wont even blink at running these lights.

The best setup is really dependent upon what or how you really ride. For myself thats the 10 deg light in most any situation. They work very well on the street providing the most distance.and if aimed properly in conjunction with a fair headlight provide the good fill and the most distance. If I ride off road I also run a helmet mounted setup.
For a slower pace,tighter roads and trails or where you might not have a decent headlight a 20 deg or split is very nice.

The OPT is manufactured in Korea under US engineering and supervision, wire harnesses made in the USA

Thanks for the Bump
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278

Off Road Ryder screwed with this post 01-20-2013 at 11:47 AM
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote