Old 01-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #94
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 191
Long Range LED Aux. Lights and Yamaha WR250R/X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops Motorsports View Post
Thank You for asking.

These are by far the most advanced LEDs on the market.

We do not have any model specific mounts as of this time. we do have other solutions that should work well on the WR. Mounting from aftermarket bark busters are popular with the dirt bikers.

. These lights can be mounted in any configuration even upside down.

The max draw on the single LED is 10 watts Your WR stator wont even blink at running these lights.

The best setup is really dependent upon what or how you really ride. For myself thats the 10 deg light in most any situation. They work very well on the street providing the most distance.and if aimed properly in conjunction with a fair headlight provide the good fill and the most distance. If I ride off road I also run a helmet mounted setup.
For a slower pace,tighter roads and trails or where you might not have a decent headlight a 20 deg or split is very nice.

The OPT is manufactured in Korea under US engineering and supervision, wire harnesses made in the USA

Thanks for the Bump
Thank you so much for your kind reply and specific answers to all my queries.

I appreciate the fact that your product is NOT "made in China"... (South, I presume! ) Korea is fine and the harnesses in the good ol' USA is great... Kudos to you for that! Thank you!

I am going to put a set of those lights next on my short list for when the bike will go in the shop for full Spring service and installation of other farkles. I was going to go with your competitor, but now, since your product is much more advanced, it will have to be my pick.... I am glad I waited and found your site... Guess was meant for me to wait until I found you, ey!

Will be in touch again soon.

J.
TrailDust&SaddleLthr is offline   Reply With Quote