Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #15753
AJ990R
motorcycle guy

Oddometer: 181
My Wi ktm

first road trip with the beast & new luggage

love this thing

thought I was done with farkles at this point

time for a real road trip,bike set-up to be ridden on my biggest adventure ever,solo of course, lots of planning, she was sooo clean here. 4300mi on her already here

two days of riding in rain in canada,thank god I packed my heated Gerbing liner,second day my aux power socket let the smoke out

overlooking Dawson city,YT, Can

Me demonstrating proper riding gear @ D2D 2012. Next to Chad Yoshitomi of course. pretty much a BMW rally,got lots compliments on the big Katoom

finally! took a solid week of riding to even get here*you like my new BMW coat?? cuz I did,& still do! shipped my sportbike jacket home & proceeded to instantly abuse the most expensive jacket I've ever bought, on this hwy

my only proof I made it all the effen way. it was close to midnight in this pic,no one was around

camping off the Dalton

prepping her for the journey home here in Fairbanks. Adventure Cycle works is awesome! went there at 10 o'clock in the eve. it was the first KTM he had seen with the CJ designs oil drain hose kit. he pointed out that my rear pads were metal to metal(approx 8000mi), no prob, he had a set!

i shoulda had the tire replaced but wanted to see how long these Heidienaus would last,got 7800 mi out of the rear! I ride fast & hard, plus the bike was loaded. thank god I bought a tire in Fairbanks & carried it with me. took me 2 hrs. this was a sunday eve somewhere in Montana.

AJ990R screwed with this post 01-23-2013 at 10:01 PM
AJ990R is offline   Reply With Quote