View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 04:02 AM   #6
KFhunter OP
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: N/E WA
Oddometer: 33
Thanks for the information. No inspections where I live so that's easy. I'll ask more Q's when I get a little closer.

sticking stuff here so I can find it later

Originally Posted by rtwdoug View Post
Poly & I have FINALLY found a Bulgarian insurance company that will sell green card insurance to us for people with bikes not EU registered!

cost is
60 euros 1 month
100 euros 2 months
140 euros 3 months

3 months at a time is the limit. but it can be renewed.
this is valid for all the EU countries, doesnt include non EU like Ukraine, Serbia, etc. (this is the same insurance as mototouring offers)
I've used it the last few years, & had no problems.
we will need a scanned copy of the bike document with tag number & VIN
and a copy of your passport or drivers license
(or if you have an expired green card, the info needed is on there)
we will scan & email you a copy of the green card, and snail mail the hard copy to you, anywhere in the world.
(the last 2 years I've passed German customs at the airport with just the scanned copy)

email me at if interested.

KFhunter is offline   Reply With Quote